Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bozeman Finally Finds his Forever Home!


Hi Cindy,
We wanted to let you know so that you wouldn't worry for him that Bozeman is doing well. He went to Dr. Fernung at Town & Country on Tuesday afternoon for his health check & rabies vac, and this coming Monday is the big date for the neuter.
He's such a good dog, and we're becoming deeply attached to him. This was quite a coincidence, but when in the waiting room at the vet's office Tuesday, a lady waiting for her appointment asked me if my dog was adopted. When I said yes, she asked me if his name was Bozeman. Fancy that! Apparently this lady had taken Bozeman for a walk but had decided for whatever the reason that he wasn't a match. She was thrilled to see Bozeman had been adopted, and was relieved that she could go tell her fiance' that Bozeman found a home. I guess, like us, they hadn't forgotten him either. I believe that there is a home for just about every dog, and sometimes it just takes an adjustment, if the willingness and ability is there, to make it work. And Bozeman has his home with us!
Kendra

No comments: