Sunday, February 8, 2009

Snowy, the cat, adopted in January 2009


Hi Lisa,
I just wanted to update you on Snowy...She has become quite the queen of our house! She has gotten more comfortable with her surroundings, and takes pleasure in searching every inch of our house! Her new favorite place is my bedroom windowsil in the afternoon. She will lay there and nap most of the day while the sun in shining in! She is still scared of everything, including her own shadow, but she recovers more quickly now! She will run away but then come right back instead of hiding under my bed for the rest of the day, now she just hides there when we have company. She is usually sleeping on the top of the couch or on her bed when we get home in the evening. The kids are usually wound up so she will go lay on my bed for a while until they calm down, and then she will make her nightly appearance. She is eating very well now, and her hair is slowly coming back in that bare spot by her tail. We have tried to get her a few toys but she doesn't seem too interested in them. She loves to be brushed though, it is so cute, she will start meowing and walking towards my bedroom, and then jumps on my bed and lays down (like in the picture I have included). I usually know that's when she wants me to brush her.
She has been a gread addition to our house, we love her dearly!!
Take care and have a nice weekend!
Brooke, Bailey and Dalton (and Snowy!!)

1 comment:

Rick said...

It's nice to hear from your foster pet's new home. This is one of the things that makes what we do worthwhile.