Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tell others about our blog and Paw Pals!

Please tell others about our blog and Paw Pals! We need to expand our volunteer base so we can better care for the pets at our shelter. If there is anyone you know that lives in this area that loves animals, or anyone that you think would be a good volunteer, please let them know about us. Ask them to tell someone they know about us too. Word of mouth can be a powerful tool! Sometime in the next few days, I will try to make a couple of lists of ways to volunteer or donate to benefit our shelter and the pets we care for. Check back from time to time. We may not make new posts every day, but we will try to keep you informed. Let us know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I wish someone else instead of me would leave a comment! I'm starting to feel like I set up this blog for just me to read. Is there anybody out there?

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found the blog! My husband and I adopted Bozeman in January, and I'm so touched to see his picture and my note with the happy stories.

Keep up the good work - and keep blogging! I'm sure others will find their way to the site soon!

Rick said...

Thanks for your comment! I hope Bozeman is doing well. His was truly a happy story. He was at the shelter for so long waiting for you to come along. Thank you for giving him such a great home!

Kelsey said...

I am thrilled Bozeman found such a wonderful home! He is one special boy! Thank you for giving him the life he so deserves!